Friday, July 28, 2017

Do you need help moving on from your ex?

If you need help moving on from your ex after a bad break up I am the guy for you. My name is Anthony and I have been helping clients from allover the World through the best and worst times of their lives for over 15 years. I want you to know that I am here for you. I am your friend who can help you find the answers that you have been seeking. I can feel your energy, your exes energy, their feelings, emotions, etc. and I can let you know everything that's going on with them and your future.

Just a few reviews from my clients and fans.
10 minute psychic reading for only $19.99
20 minute psychic reading for only $38.99
30 minute psychic reading for only $55.00

July, 2017 - Very sweet and easy to chat with. Very hard to get a hold of so that tells you that he is in demand. He had a deep sense of my situation. Although he didn't tell me exactly what I wanted to hear (lol) but I felt like it was the truth and just have to be patient on my own end. Would definitely reach out to him again.

June, 2017 - Always the best! I had been a while since we chatted, but it was so good to catch up and to get his insight on a new relationship! From what I can tell, he's on point, as usual!!! Thank you!!

May, 2017 - Good advice, kind, trustworthy..many thanks..look forward to seeing what unfolds

April, 2017 - Thank you for the laugh... I appreciate the indept reading. and your guidance and patience with me .. You are awesome !!

March, 2017 - Always feel better after talking to Anthony :) x. thanks a lot

February, 2017 - Anthony is so sweet and very honest. He stated something that put every piece of puzzles into a full picture, which make a lot of sense for me. I happy to have a reading with him. Will have more reading soon.

Love Psychic Reading

LovePsychicMary  Leave a message 1733 Reviews $1.99 / minute Hello and welcome to my profile on bitwine. My name is Mary AKA MediumMar...